Welcome Ioannis, James and Hiram as our new committers !

Welcome Ioannis, James and Hiram as our new committers !

Guillaume Nodet
Ioannis has provided a lot of patches rencently in various area of
Karaf.  James and Hiram were committers from the beginning and wanted
to come back from their emeritus status.
Welcome Ioannis, and welcome back James and Hiram !

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Welcome Ioannis, James and Hiram as our new committers !

jbonofre
Welcome (or welcome back) on board guys :)