What version of features.xsd is part of Karaf 2.2.5? .6? .7?

What version of features.xsd is part of Karaf 2.2.5? .6? .7?

aarong-karaf
Was a bit confused as I saw there looks to be features.xsd 1.0 & 1.1 out there (http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/).

Was curious which ones used which version..can't seem to find a definitive answer on the site (the provisioning HTML pages says 1.0).  It looks like 1.0 is still only being used...however, i see talk about the start=false, which isn't in 1.0

Just trying to make sure I got the right version.  I am using Fuse 7, which currently is stuck at Karaf 2.2.5, so..it's just old enough to possibly be using the 1.0 version..but, not 100% sure.

Also, is there a place in the karaf directories where I can look?  some where under etc?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron