Quantcast

Writnig outputstream out side osgi karaf container

Writnig outputstream out side osgi karaf container

rajdugar

Hi ,

I have requirement where I need to copy jar from deploy folder of karaf container to some other location.

I am reading jar from deploy folder as Zipinputstream  and trying to write on disk using zip output stream .

But I am not able to acess the path where I need to paste the jar . I am getting following exception .

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Softwares\apache-karaf-2.2.9\apache-karaf-2.2.

9\data (Access is denied)

        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)

        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)

        at com.raj.processor.ExplodBundle.explodeBundleAndProcess(ExplodBundle.j

ava:48)

        at com.raj.exploder.Activator.start(Activator.java:41)

        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAct

ion.java:629)

        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1904)

        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1822)

        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:927)

        at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(Di

rectoryWatcher.java:1244)

        at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(D

irectoryWatcher.java:1216)

        at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(Direct

oryWatcher.java:505)

        at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryW

atcher.java:291)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks ,

Raj Dugar

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.