async startup script in Karaf 3.0.5

Brock Samson
i have an application running in a Karaf 3.0.5 container. i have some tasks that i would like to perform upon each container start-up, and i would like for them to run before all of my bundles start. it is not shell-specific script, but rather a regular java-based script, and it must run asynchronously, thereby blocking the entire container startup until it completes. is there something within Karaf framework that supports this scenario? thank you for your time!

Re: async startup script in Karaf 3.0.5

jbonofre
Hi

You can create your own bundle listening the BootFinished service and react as soon as the startup is complete.