dev:watch and refresh

Raman Gupta
I see that Karaf has a dev:watch command, but I also note that this
does not refresh the bundles.

Is there a way to tell Karaf to automatically refresh the changed
bundle as well?

Thanks,
Raman

Re: dev:watch and refresh

luke
The dev:watch command updates bundle if source location has been changed. You don't need to execute a refresh. It should back to Active state right after update without need to do refresh.

Łukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House

Wiadomość napisana przez Raman Gupta w dniu 2012-01-12, o godz. 21:48:

I see that Karaf has a dev:watch command, but I also note that this
does not refresh the bundles.

Is there a way to tell Karaf to automatically refresh the changed
bundle as well?

Thanks,
Raman

Re: dev:watch and refresh

Raman Gupta
I mean the equivalent of "refresh <bundle-id>" at the command line
i.e. OSGi re-resolving the package wiring.

AFAICT, dev:watch is doing the equivalent of "update <bundle-id>", not
"update <bundle-id>; refresh <bundle-id>".

Regards,
Raman