Quantcast

does Karaf works?

hiebra
5 hours later, after installing and trying to start karaf in three diferent versions from 4 diferent mirrors with 2 diferent JRE implementations I need to ask this ugly question

Let's begin by the basic: Running the latest stable release after carefully following the installation instructions

Details here

Re: does Karaf works?

hiebra
My fault

Using start.sh instead of karaf.sh (perhaps start.sh is a name too ... sweet, perhaps I'm a fool because the correct name was in front of me for hours)

My sincere apologies for the noise

It really works and ... it works very well