features-maven-plugin:add-features-to-repo not copying POM

features-maven-plugin:add-features-to-repo not copying POM

wayn23
I am using the org.apache.karaf.tooling/features-maven-plugin/[2.2.1,) goal=add-features-to-repo
and it is finding features from remote repositories and copying them to a local repo successfully.  What I did not expect is that it only copies the jar file.  I thought it would copy the associated POM file as well.

Can an option be added to specify what to copy, for example POM and sources?