features-maven-plugin - how to exclude features?

features-maven-plugin - how to exclude features?

Sergey Zhemzhitsky

Hi guys,

I’m using features-maven-plugin with addTransitiveFeatures option set to true to build a distribution of an application.

Everything is fine, except I have to exclude few transitive features from the target distribution.

Does feature-maven-plugin have any option to exclude a list of provided features?

Best Regards,

Sergey

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.

If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp