installing bundles with maven handler

Raman99
Hi,
          We would like to use maven handler to deploy bundles into Karaf container. The expectation out of using maven handler that it takes care of dependency management. For instance, I am deploying BundleA,  and  BundleA depends on BundleB & BundleC. If I have POM file with this dependency for BundleA in my maven repository and configure Karaf with that maven repo. Is deploying BundleA automatically deploy Bundle B & C ?

I tried doping that but I don’t see it is happening. What is the best of handling dependency management with Karaf?

Raman