ipojo and shell commands

jamie campbell
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ipojo and shell commands

jbonofre
Hi Jamie,

We don't have iPOJO deployer for now. We fully support Blueprint (which
in one way is similar to iPOJO).
So, basically, shell commands are now pure OSGi bundles or blueprint
bundles.

Feel free to raise a Jira to support an optional feature for iPOJO.

On 04/04/2011 06:12 PM, jamie campbell wrote:

> Is it possible to use ipojo in conjuction with shell commands? When I
> try it seems that the shell command blueprint system makes its own
> command without any of the iPOJO goodies. I looked at the shell command
> schema and found, in addition to command , alias and link. link sounded
> promising so I poked around in NamespaceHandler.java but, it seems that
> both alias and link are ignored and only command is parsed.
>
> Is there a way to tell the command system "please don't create an
> instance, I have one for you to use already, and here it is"? Or
> alternately "and here is a service reference filter that will let you
> find it", or something of that nature.
>
> -Jamie

Re: ipojo and shell commands

I just saw the Jira, thanks :)