javax.jws(;version="2.0")

sditlinger

Using ServiceMix 5.4/Karaf 2.4.1/Cellar 2.3.4

I have 3 karaf instances in a cluster, the root instance works fine with my web service app. The two other instances (node1 & node2) in the same servicemix installation do not run the app, complaining about missing "javax.jws".  Searching this list, I found some references to the jre.properties file.  I looked at said file and compared the root instance version of the file with the two other instances' jre.properties files where jws was concerned.

Root version of jre.properties specifies:
javax.jws;version="2.0"
javax.jws.soap;version="2.0"

in each block,

while other instances specify:
javax.jws
javax.jws.soap

in each block.

I edited the jre.preperties files so that they all now specify version="2.0" in those places and the app now works on all instances in cluster.  Bug in creating new karaf instances in not copying jre.properties correctly?