karaf-maven-plugin create kar doesn't process <repository> tags in features.xml

karaf-maven-plugin create kar doesn't process <repository> tags in features.xml

ozzyoli
A feature (feature A) in my features.xml contains a nested reference to another feature (feature B).

Feature B is defined in another repository and a reference to that repository is includes in my features.xml

<repository>mvn:org.apache.camel.karaf/apache-camel/${camel.version}/xml/features</repository>

I've looked at the source code for CreateKarMojo.java and it doesn't process references to other Feautures inside a Feature definition.

This means the bundles of Feature B are missing in the produced Kar.

What should I do?

Re: karaf-maven-plugin create kar doesn't process <repository> tags in features.xml

ozzyoli
I'm using 3.0.1