Quantcast

karaf-maven-plugin how to remove a standard feature

karaf-maven-plugin how to remove a standard feature

mbelling
Hello all,

I am trying to create a custom karaf distribution, but I am fairly unfamiliar with Maven, since our build tool of choice is Gradle.  What I am looking for help with is how to remove a feature from the standard configuration, specifically the 'region' feature.  From all the examples I have seen, the base of a karaf custom distribution is the framework kar, which extracts to get all the config files and whatnot.  The issue I am having is the default config file for org.apache.karaf.features.cfg that comes out has the region feature already in it, and the rest of my features just append to the end of the line.

Is there a way to remove that region feature, or at the very least allow me to put a custom config file in the distribution after the kar is extracted, but before the rest of my features are appended?

I appreciate any help, thank you.

~Matt

Re: karaf-maven-plugin how to remove a standard feature

mbelling
I forgot to mention I am using Karaf 3.0.3.