karaf-maven-plugin vs features-maven-plugin

karaf-maven-plugin vs features-maven-plugin

Andrei Pozolotin
Hi;

1) I am trying to find current features-maven-plugin

2) the source seems gone
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/tooling/features-maven-plugin

3) the functionality seems to be merged into karaf-maven-plugin
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/tooling/karaf-maven-plugin

4) but current snapshots are still built for both
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/tooling/features-maven-plugin/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/tooling/karaf-maven-plugin/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

can someone please clarify this?

Thank you,

Andrei

Re: karaf-maven-plugin vs features-maven-plugin

jgoodyear
The features maven plugin was refactored to karaf maven plugin on Karaf 3.0.

The features snapshot may be a left over artifact from pre-refactoring.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Andrei Pozolotin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi;
>
> 1) I am trying to find current features-maven-plugin
>
> 2) the source seems gone
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/tooling/features-maven-plugin
>
> 3) the functionality seems to be merged into karaf-maven-plugin
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk/tooling/karaf-maven-plugin
>
> 4) but current snapshots are still built for both
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/tooling/features-maven-plugin/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/karaf/tooling/karaf-maven-plugin/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
>
> can someone please clarify this?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrei

Re: karaf-maven-plugin vs features-maven-plugin

Andrei Pozolotin
Jamie: Got it; Thank you; Andrei.