karaf's trunk fails to invoke features:install war

karaf's trunk fails to invoke features:install war

dantran
Hello,

I  built Karaf from trunk to verify a fix from Achim, however I cannot
install war feature.   Here is the error

karaf@root> features:install war
Error executing command: URL
[mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig]
could not be resolved.

It seems jettconfig is not properly deployed/installed

-D

Re: karaf's trunk fails to invoke features:install war

mikevan
dantran wrote
Hello,

I  built Karaf from trunk to verify a fix from Achim, however I cannot
install war feature.   Here is the error

karaf@root> features:install war
Error executing command: URL
[mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig]
could not be resolved.

It seems jettconfig is not properly deployed/installed

-D
Dan, this may be better if posted to dev.  Bugs and questions about current and past releases usually go on the user forum.  Bugs on the trunk discussions about future enhancements, and anything related to upcoming releases usually goes on the dev list.

All that said, I'll check out the trunk and try to replicate this error.