Quantcast

karaf web consode from 8080 when deployed in tomcat

karaf web consode from 8080 when deployed in tomcat

apadki
Hello All,

I am a new bie to osgi and of course Karaf.
I deployed karaf in tomcat, but in order to access the web console I see it is necessary to go to port 8181 for jetty.
I am wondering if there is a way to proxy it, I mean is there a way to access the webconsole more like
http://localhost:8080/web3.2/system/console.
I came across some site that shows such thing is possible for felix console from aries proxy, but we are more interested in karaf's features.
Any help greatly appreciated.
- Ana