org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra seems not works

org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra seems not works

Guofeng Zhang-2

Hi,

I use Karaf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

I added a package into system package as the following:

org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra=my.package;version=1.0.0

this package is not displayed on the exported package list of bundle 0 (system bundle), and my bundle cannot resolve its import.

I tried to see if it is  a Felix issue, so add the above line into config.properties of Felix 4.0.2. It is listed in the system bundle’s exported-parckage list.

Is it an issue of Karaf 3.0.0 SNAPSHOT?

Thanks

Guofeng

RE: org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra seems not works

Guofeng Zhang-2

Sorry.  The version is quoted like “1.0.0” in my test.

RE: org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra seems not works

Guofeng Zhang-2

Found the reason. It is overridden by custom.proeprties.