problem with osgi ,bundle and Apache Karaf

problem with osgi ,bundle and Apache Karaf

alen

hello,

I am doing a small test application.

This application must use Apache Karaf OSGI and the concept of bundle and also use eclipse

The purpose of this application is to display a map.

with the "start" function of the Activator class the map must be displayed and with stop function it must be  stoped

I talk about the Start function or the start command

I am starting with the programming bundle but I think

I have to use the map as a component and so I have to find a way for storing the source code of this map in xml file or using the web component

the ultimate goal of this application is to display the map if you take the chosen "START"

for eclipse I think I have to work with Eclipse Equinox
I'm really blocked

thank you in advance