Quantcast

the branding show normal under command karaf.bat, but it does not work under command client

the branding show normal under command karaf.bat, but it does not work under command client

jason.yang
This post was updated on .
Hi

I met a question that:
   the branding show normal under command karaf.bat, but it does not work under command client. the karaf version is 4.0.7, the old version 4.0.3 is ok.

BTW, I put the branding.properties under ${KARAF_HOME}/etc.

did anybody meet the same question?

Re: the branding show normal under command karaf.bat, but it does not work under command client

Yes, it's a known issue that I gonna fix. We introduce a specific branding for
SSH (used by client), but it doesn't fall back on the regular branding.

Gonna fix that.

On 03/24/2017 07:27 AM, jason.yang wrote:

> Hi
>
> I met a question that:
>    the branding show normal under command karaf.bat, but it does not work
> under command client. the karaf version is 4.0.7, the old version 4.0.3 is
> ok.

Re: the branding show normal under command karaf.bat, but it does not work under command client

jason.yang
thank for you reply :-)