versions in poms

Ming Fang
Hi,

I'm just starting to check out Karaf and so far it looks great.
Just a minor note about the use of version tag in the pom.xml.
Only the top level pom.xml should have a version on it.
The "child" modules should leave the tag out in order to inherit the same version number.
That way it guarantees poms have the same version.

Cheers,
--ming

Re: versions in poms

Guillaume Nodet
Yeah, thx for the feedback.  I'll try to do that asap.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 05:41, Ming Fang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just starting to check out Karaf and so far it looks great.
> Just a minor note about the use of version tag in the pom.xml.
> Only the top level pom.xml should have a version on it.
> The "child" modules should leave the tag out in order to inherit the same version number.
> That way it guarantees poms have the same version.
>
> Cheers,
> --ming

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA